Rimfire Lodge ® – something special, from the start
- Located in Snowshoe’s premiere Mountain Top Village
- One of only two Village complexes with underground heated parking
- “The Basin” – hot tubs exclusively for Rimfire guests, with heated walkways in a landscaped setting and Western views from the tubs!
- “Alpenglow” hearth room with rustic stone & wood setting
- In-building sauna & fitness room
- Air conditioning/heating
- Ski lockers for each unit with locks
- Mountain bike storage
- Laundry facilities (coin-operated)
- Sprinkler fire protection system throughout the building
Interesting fact about Rimfire Lodge ®
In June 1999 the Village at Snowshoe opened with Rimfire Lodge and nine retail operations. In 2001, Split Rock Pools opened in the village, providing aqua fun for the entire family. In the following years Starbucks Coffee, the Fox Fire Grill, and other restaurants have opened along with various shops throughout the Village area.
Come join us at Rimfire, where there are so many ways to “light your fire”…
- Light your fire with exquisite sunsets from your private balcony* as the sky fills with the dying glow of the sun dipping below the distant mountains
- Light your fire as you watch the dancing shadows from the fireplace in your room.*
- Light your fire in the steam of Rimfire’s exclusive hot tubs or the warmth of the wood-paneled sauna in the fitness center, or bask in the heated pools of the adjacent Split Rock Pools aqua center
- Light your fire with the excitement of Snowshoe Village, the center of activity at Snowshoe, with activities, shopping, and nightlife, just outside your door.
- Light your fire in the morning with exclusive direct “no weather” indoor access to Starbucks
- Light your fire in the evening at the Foxfire Grill, Old Spruce Cafe, conveniently located at the north end of Rimfire, or at any of the other fine restaurants just a short walk away.
- Light your fire and recharge in the sanctuary of Snowshoe’s 11,000 acres of wilderness surrounding your Rimfire home – above the clouds and away from it all.